I was thinking about what to blog about today and decided to simply share with you exactly what I’ve been doing over the last six months to stay afloat in these market conditions.
In coaching and talking with agents across the United States this seems to be the biggest question right now.
As you already know Scott and I are doing a free hour call tomorrow from 4:00 to 5:00 EST where we will share a tremendous amount of information with you on how to Make 2009 YOUR Year in this business.
Right now I just want to make a quick list for you of the things I’ve been doing to increase my business over the last six months.
1. I am doing lead generation for 3 hours daily
2. I am doing free real estate seminars on the 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month, and my lender is sponsoring it with me. This is not a first time home buyers seminar, but rather a real estate seminar. We are simply offering to answer all the questions, concerns and provide information to folks about what’s REALLY going on in the housing and mortgage industries. Because, we all know it’s not nearly as bad as the media makes out like it is.
3. I am exercising daily to keep my body and mind strong.
4. I am listening to motivation CD’s all day long during the hours of 8:00am-5:00pm.
5. I am reading my goals and business plan daily.
6. I am talking about and focusing on the things I want, and not what I don’t want.
7. I am not watching or reading the news of any kind.
8. I am talking and emailing my clients twice a week in an effort to take excellent care of them.
9. I am following up with my leads more often than I would have in the past.
10. With every phone call to anyone my focus is on how I can bring value to them.
11. I have an accountability partner, and we write a daily list of the things we are thankful for and the things we want to accomplish that day.
12. Every day I am practicing and role playing the scripts, and studying the stats, and the information I need to know to be an amazing presenter to my buyers and sellers.
So far this year I have taken 4 listings from calling expired listings and we have 3 appointments set up for between now and next Monday. Last year, despite the market I sold a total of 85 homes and have been selling an average of 110 homes year after year.
I’m telling you this because I want you to know that I have the experience and the desire to help you stay afloat in this market.
Please join my partner, Scott Friedman, and I tomorrow, Thursday, from 4:00pm-5:00pm EST for our free call, Make 2009 YOUR Year, so we can share a wealth of information with you.
Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you’ll be sent the number to call in to.
Make 2009 YOUR year,